Every state issues the ration card for the economically weaker family living here. With the help of this ration card, the family can get food content at a free or less price from their nearest government shop. Similarly, the Uttar Pradesh government also issues the ration card to help the citizens of their state. The purpose of the benefits of making a ration card and the necessary documents are given in this article. Also, how to check the applicant in your name list, it is also said in this article.
Uttar Pradesh FCS Ration Card
The Uttar Pradesh government plans to distribute free or less than ration card for poor and economically weaker sections by the Food and Civil Supplies Department. For this, the official website (FCS.Up.gov.in) has also been released from which you can take full information about the plan.
Utility of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
Ration card is an important document. It can also be used as ID-proof. With the help of Ration Card, the state’s citizens can get food content such as wheat, rice, sugar etc. at work. To see your name in the ration card list, the official website of Uttar Pradesh’s Food and Logistics Department will go to FCS.Up.gov.in.
1. Annapurna Scheme
Under the Annapurna scheme, the beneficiaries will be given 10 kilograms of wheat free of charge. This scheme can take advantage of 65 years or more, which is not received pension. The color of this ration card is green and there is no value of the card.
2. Antyodaya Grain Scheme
AAY or Umdaya Grain Plan This is the plan by the Central Government to be launched for poor citizens from the poor. According to this scheme, the applicants will get 23 kg of wheat ₹ 2 per kg, 700 grams of sugar, LPG gas connection holders will receive 5 liters of kerosene oil to 3 liters of kerosene and without gas connections. The benefits of this card can lift the family whose income is less than 9000. The color of the ration card issued for this scheme is red and its value is marked on the page of the card.
3. B.P.L Plan
The citizens of the state who live under the poverty line and whose income is up to 9 thousand rupees annually, they can get the benefit of BPL Ration Card. On this card, 23 kilograms of wheat, 12 kg rice, 700 grams of sugar, LPG gas connection holder, 3 liters of kerosene, and without gas connection holder will be provided 5 liters of kerosene per month. The color of this card is white and its value is marked on the card page.
4. A.P.L Scheme
The APL ration card is for those citizens of the state which come above the poverty line. Under this scheme or through the card, applicants will be given 23 kg of wheat, 12 kg rice, LPG gas connection holder to 3 liters of kerosene and whose home gas connection will be given to 5 liters of soil. The color of this card is yellow and its value has been marked on the page of the card.
Eligibility for UP Ration Card Application
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the application should be 18 years.
- All members of the applicant’s family are required to have a base card.
- There should be no government job in the applicant’s family.
- If you want to get a BPL ration card then it is necessary that the family is living below the poverty line.
Documents Required for UP Ration Card Application
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Income Certificate
- Current Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Benefits of ration card
- The ration card is a very useful document. You can also use it as an identity card (ID-proof).
- It can also be used to do various government work such as voter ID, to open the account and to build a driving license.
- The Ration Card does not only give free ration but also to take wheat, rice, kerosene oil, sugar etc. at affordable rates.
- Since your residence address is recorded on your ration card. Therefore it can also be used as address proof.
- Not only that if you want to take a power connection, then it can also easily take through the ration card.
Process to check your name in UP ration card list
First of all you will have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card (FCS.Up.gov.in).
- On the website, the list of all the districts of Uttar Pradesh will see. From the list of districts, you have to select your district and choose your Town / Tehsil after the district.
- After doing this, you will see a list of ration cards.
- Clicking there will open a new page in which the names of the shopkeepers of all the ration of government shops will be seen.
- Number of ration cards coming under the name of every shopkeeper will be marked.
- If you know the name of the shopkeeper, clicking on the ration card number that appears next to her name, you will see the list of all ration card holders of that area.
If you are not getting any of your questions related to UP Ration Card or any information is not available from the official website (FCS.Up.gov.in), you can contact the helpline number 18001800150, issued by the government.
According to us, you have tried to give full information about the UP Ration Card, and it is said that how many categories are it and how you can apply for it. If you have any other questions related to the UP Ration card you want to ask, you can ask us through the comment section. We will definitely answer your questions.