Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022: Hello friends, let us talk about the Ayushman Bharat scheme. If you people do not know about this scheme. Then let us get you all the information about the Ayushman Bharat scheme through this post. This is scheme that works like insurance, you can get its benefits by taking free treatment in hospitals. this scheme is very effective for backward castes and poor people, this scheme was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji.
Ayushman Bharat scheme was started on 14th April 2018 on the birthday of Bhimrao Ambedkar ji from Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh state and after that on 25th September 2018. On the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay ji was implemented all over India. This scheme run by the Union Ministry of Health. So let us tell you about this scheme in detail, for that you must read this post till the end.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022: Registration
PMJAY: Under the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Jan Yojana, people who are poor in our country and whose income is low. They can take advantage of this scheme. Under this scheme, people will get free treatment up to 500000 under this scheme. And about 1300 to 1400 diseases will be covered. Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana [PMJAY] started in the year 2018 for the health and family welfare of the Government of India.
Friends, 50% of the people of our country are eligible for this scheme, if you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Jan Yojana through offline or online mode.This scheme is very useful for those people who are middle class and lower class people, there are many people who are not able to get their get proper treatment due to money or can not go to any good hospital. Because of which people have to face a lot of problems.
But if you come under this scheme or you take advantage of this scheme, then we tell you that you can get treatment of many major diseases in good hospitals without any money. The central government is promoting this scheme even faster so that every person in the country can take advantage of this scheme. Let us tell you that in this [PMJAY] scheme, both the central government and the state government together do this disinvestment. For this, the beneficiary has to go to his nearest CSC center and contact them to apply.
Highlights of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022-23
|Scheme name||Ayushman bharat scheme|
|Scheme launched||By PM Narendra Modi|
|Plan announced||14 April 2018|
|Implemented across the country||25 September 2018|
|Objective||Providing health insurance of Rs. 5 lakhs|
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Scheme and Features [PMJAY]
Ayushman Bharat Yojana: This is one of the very effective schemes by the government. People going through hardships in our country. when they have any kind of disease, people get very upset and those people do not even have money to get treatment for their diseases, in such a situation Ayushman Bharat scheme will benefit such people a lot.
Every citizen of India who is of middle class and people who have very less income, such people must apply for this scheme. Friends, in our country, middle class people save a lot of money and they make future plans for their children, but disease is such a thing that when it comes, the middle class people end all their savings. Therefore, under this [PMJAY] scheme, people will get the benefit of up to 5 lakhs.This plan is like an insurance so that you will not have to pay any bills for your treatment in hospitals. Your bills will be waived under the scheme.
- About 10 crore families will get its benefit under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Aayog Yojana.
- Under this scheme, health insurance of 5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiary.
- In this scheme, the cost of medicine, medical expenses etc. will be provided by the government.
- About 1350 diseases have been covered in this scheme, the list of which is given below.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant will not need to pay any money.
- This scheme run by the Ministry of Health.
- Through this scheme, poor families do not need to spend any money due to illness. The government will cover the cost of their illness with this insurance.
How and where to register for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022?
If you are a citizen of India and you are from a poor category then you can absolutely apply for Ayushman Yojana, friends, let me tell you that you can apply for this scheme both online and offline. I am telling you the process of applying below, you can easily apply Ayushman Bharat Scheme by following it.
- The beneficiary who wants to take advantage of this scheme will have to get register first.
- For online registration, it is important to know its process carefully.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to his nearest Atal Seva Kendra or Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) and submit the photocopy / photocopy of all his original documents.
- After this the CSC agent will verify those photocopies with the original documents after which will register you and provide you the registration number.
- After 10 to 15 days of registration of Ayushman Health Scheme, you will get a golden card by Jan Seva Kendra. It will be available only if you are eligible for this scheme and have applied correctly.
- Your registration will be successful in getting the Gold Card. After this you will be able to take advantage of Ayushman Bharat Health Scheme.
First of all you have to go to your nearest private or government hospitals with your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number etc.
After this your name will be checked in the list of Jan Arogya Yojana.
Ayushman card will be provided to you only after your name appears in this list.
Landless household holders who are manual casual labourers. Those families whose head is female and whose households do not have male members of 16-59 years. (iv) Divyang and no able-bodied member should be in the house. (v) Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Friends, hope that you must have got to know a lot from the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat scheme. through this post, friends, as we have told you in this post, under this scheme, the citizens of India who are living in the poverty line and those People who are lower class, they will be able to take advantage of this scheme easily and get their diseases treated for free of cost in any hospital. This plan is like insurance so that you will not have to pay any bills for your treatment in hospitals. Your bills will be waived under the scheme.
Friends, if you liked this post, then you must share it with your friends, and if there is any other question related to Ayushman Bharat Scheme, which we could not fulfill in this post, you can ask us through comment. Will definitely answer the questions.