Meta description:- If you want to see complete detail about your land, you need not go elsewhere. It’s become easy to check online MP Land Record (MP Bhulekh) using its official site at your home.
MP Bhulekh provides land record details on mpbhulekh.gov.in With the help of MP Bhulekh; you can get all the information about your land sitting at home. You will not have to go again and again to get information about your land; all essential details are just a click away from you. From this article, you will get the procedure to gather online plot statements.
MP Land Record – MP Bhulekh
The government provides this online facility to avoid the crowd outside the land offices. People used to visit offices repeatedly in earlier times, but now they can get to them easily using online portals or mobile applications. There are various benefits of using this service; it saves your valuable time and prevents corruption (bribes) taken to do fast work. The government took the initiative by solving all the problems people faced and launched the MP Bhulekh platform.
|Name of the Portal||MP Bhulekh Portal|
|Available Services||Online Khasra, Khatauni, Land Map, Own Account|
Objectives of MP Bhulekh:-
The main objective of this initiative is to support the Digital India Scheme. When people visited the office, there was no certainty that their information was always correct, even if sometimes they faced severe problems. The MP government started this portal to reduce its residents’ issues, and now they can get all the information on their mobile while sitting at their homes.
Benefits of MP Bhulekh:-
As you know, this is an online platform filled with MP land records; you should also know how beneficial it is.
- With this portal, you won’t need to waste your time.
- You need not visit any office outside your home.
- It is also helpful in reducing corruption.
- You can get all the information related to your land online.
- You can use this portal through your mobile.
How to check online MP Land Record Khasra Khatauni?
Now, you will see all the necessary steps to check the online MP Land Record Khasra Khatauni.
- First, open its official site mpbhulekh.gov.in on your mobile.
- You will have the “Free Service” option; click it. You will get all details related to Kharsa Khatauni.
- Now click on this page, a new page will open.
- You have to enter details such as district, circle area, name, etc.
- Once you fill in the details, select your khasra.
- Now fill in the captcha code and enter; your land map will be open on your screen, you can copy it.
Check MP Installment Map (MP Kistbandi):-
You can also check your MP Kistbandi map; below are the steps to prevent it.
- Open MP Bhulekh’s official website on your phone.
- You will have to enter your district and Tehsil details on the home page.
- Now enter your plot number, and hit the submit button.
- Once you submit the details, all information related to Kistbandi Map will open on your screen.
- You can take its printout as well.
How to get a duplicate copy of the Land Record?
You should have a duplicate copy of your land record for future concerns, but check the details below on how you can get it.
- Open MP Bhulekh’s official portal and search public users on its home page.
- Now you will get an option ” Download duplicate copy “click it.
- Later, you need to log in, enter the user name, department, password, and captcha, and tap on the submit button.
- You will get all information about your plot; take a printout for further requirements.
Registration process for MP Bhulekh Public User:-
You know its benefits and some important matters that you may need to know. Check out the following steps to register yourself.
- Open MP Bhulekh’s official portal on your phone, the home will open.
- Please search for the public service option on the home page and click it.
- Now you will get a chance to “Register Public Service”, click it.
- You will have to enter all information asked there and then submitted the form.
- In the end, you will be registered as a public user.
Login into MP Bhulekh Portal:-
You have registered yourself, so you must know the process to log in to MP Bhulekh Portal; follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, open MP Bhulekh’s official site on your mobile.
- A home page will open, where you will get an option “Login, click it.
- The login page will open; select the department.
- Later, enter your username, password and captcha, press the submit button.
- You are now able to log in to the page.
How to check Diversion Intimation on MP Bhulekh Portal?
The following important task is to check Diversion Intimation; you can see it. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
- To check diversion intimation, open the MP Bhulekh option.
- The home page will be open, where you will see the Public User option; click it.
- Once you click it, the diversion Intimation option will be available.
- You need to enter your username, password, captcha, etc. and hit the submit button.
- Now the Diversion Intimation page will open on your screen.
Online Revenue Payment Process:-
You cannot only check your land record; in fact, you can also use it for online revenue payment.
- To make online revenue payment, open its official website on your phone.
- The home page will be open, where you will get an option “Public User” click it.
- In Public user, you will have another choice for revenue payment, log in to it.
- For Login, you need to enter your username, password and captcha.
- A new page will open from where you can make your payment.
How to check the online MP Land Map?
This section will get instructions to check plot or land maps using this online platform.
- As usual, open MP Bhulekh’s official site; its home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the “Free service” option and log in on the home page.
- Then, you have to fill in your district and Tehsil details.
- After that, enter your username, password, captcha code and press submit button.
- After clicking the button, the Land map will open, and you can take out its printout.
File Grievance or suggestion on MP Bhulekh Portal:-
If you are not satisfied with its services or want to suggest something useful, you can file a grievance or request through this portal.
- First, open MP Bhulekh’s official portal; its home page will be available.
- On the home page, you have to search for the option “Grievance” and click it.
- You will get another chance, “Public User,” on the next page. Click it.
- Now, a form will be open; fill in the all required details along with your complaint or suggestion.
- Once you have done filling, click the submit button.
Track your report grievance or put a suggestion on MP Bhulekh:-
You have filed your grievance or request and didn’t see any improvement; you can check whether it will reach its destination or not; check out the below steps.
- Open mpbhulekh.gov.in official site on your mobile. A home page will open.
- You will see an option ” Grievance ” on your home page.
- Now search for the track grievance or suggestion option there, and click it.
- A new page will open, enter your mobile number or grievance number, then click the search button.
- Now you can track your grievance or suggestion.
Check data scrape report:-
The MP Bhulekh Portal provides one more facility, and that’s the scrape report. If you are also searching for a way to get the same, follow the steps.
- Open MP Bhulekh’s official site; its home page will open.
- You will get the “Reports” option on the home page.
- The next page will open, where click on “Data Scrape Report” and then select date.
- The Scrape report will open once you select the date on your mobile.
How to check Archive’s duplicate copy?
Moving to the next section, we check the Archive’s duplicate copy. We have given all instructions to reach your destination.
- To check archives duplicate copy, open MP Bhulekh’s official site.
- The home page will open, where you will get an option “Free Service” click it.
- After clicking, go on the archives duplicate copy option.
- You need to enter your district, Tehsil, village or city name, then click on the search button.
- All details will be on your screen related to the archive duplicate copy.
Wallet recharge process on MP Bhulekh Portal:-
You should know the process if you want to recharge your MP Bhulekh Wallet.
- Following the same pattern, open MP Bhulekh’s official site on your mobile.
- The home page will open; from here, click on the login option.
- Then you will get another option, ” Public User” click it.
- After that, you will get the option ” Wallet Recharge “click it.
- Now read all the instructions given on the wallet recharge page, and by following them, you can complete the process.
How to check online MP rural maps?
We have told you about checking urban land maps, but this portal is also helpful in searching MP rural maps.
- Open the mpbhulekh.gov.in site on your phone; the home page will appear on your mobile screen.
- You will get an option ” Public user” on the home page; click it.
- Then click on the “Rural Map” option and enter your username password.
- After filling in the details, select your village name and press on submit button.
- MP rural map will open on your screen; you can see it.
Check online MP rural Kharsa map:-
You have seen the process to check Kharsa maps, but that was about urban areas. This section will learn the procedure to check MP Rural Kharsa Map.
- To check the MP rural khasra map, visit MP Bhulekh’s official website.
- Its home page will open, where you will get an option “Office Use” click it.
- Once you click, the rural khasra map will open, where you will get the login option.
- To obtain a login, enter your username, password and captcha and press submit button.
- You will get all information regarding your MP rural khasra map.
How to check the village list on MP Bhulekh?
The file task you can do using the MP Bhulekh portal is to check village lists mentioned on this platform; you can get details with the help of the following steps.
- Search your MP Bhulekh official site on your mobile browser.
- The home page will open, where various options are available, click on the ” Free Service ” option.
- A new list will appear, from where click on “Village list”.
- Then select the report type option and enter your district & Tehsil name.
- As you have entered the details, click on the search option.
- Now you can check the village list; you can also take out its printout.
Note:- For any technical or MP Bhulekh related queries, you can call them using toll-free number- 1800 233 6763 or mail using its official email id- email@example.com
I hope you have got all the information regarding MP Bhulekh: Check Online MP Land Record, registration process and much more useful. Keep in touch to get more posts based on government schemes; we will meet again with a new article dealing with a new topic.