Indian Army 2022: Hello friends, today’s article is about Indian Army Recruitment. If you guys want to join the Indian Army, and want to do something for your country, then this post is very beneficial for you. We will tell you how you can apply for the Indian Army and get a government job. If you also want to join the Indian Army and you love to join the army, then let us tell you how you can join the Indian Army and how you can increase the pride of our country.
Friends, the Indian Army is a very lovely and proud job, which gives great pleasure to do and it feels as if we are doing a great job for our country. and really every single Indian Army is doing a lot for our country. And they are the pride of our country.
If you want to do a government job (Indian Army Recruitment 2022) by joining the Indian Army, then let us tell you that the Indian Army has asked for applications for many posts. Let us tell you that there are short service commissions in the Indian Army. Applications are being sought for recruitment to the posts of Officers. For this, the application has been started from March 8. For more details, please see the notification issued by the army.
Join Indian Army Portal
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Let us tell you that Indian Army Rally/Recruitment is done twice a year all over India. So if any of you could not apply the first time, you can apply it in the second time. If you want to apply to the Indian Army Rally/Bharti then you have to be physically and medically fit then only you can apply and if you are medically and physically well then you will have to give a written exam also. The name of the examination is Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
Friends, the second army remains open for all types of posts and publishes recruitment announcements for jobs. During the recruitment process of the Indian Army, many types of posts are filled from different branches of the Indian Army. If you also want to apply, then friends, you have to go to the official website of the Indian Army and you can apply for your favorite fields by going to the career option in it.
|Portal||Join India Army Portal|
|Check online||Latest recruitment & exam Updates|
|Registration||Join Indian Army Registration online|
|Updates||Defence Jobs in India|
|Apply online||Join Indian Army Form online|
How to Apply to Join Indian Army 2022
Friends, if you want to join the Indian Army, then you will have to create an account to login to the portal, so let us tell you how you can apply by creating your account on the Indian Army website.
- Before logging into an Indian Army profile, candidates need to create an account. The registration form can be found here.
- Fill out the online application form by reading all instructions.
- Once you have clicked the continue option, the required screen will appear.
- Put your name, your father’s name, mother’s name, state, date of birth, and other relevant information.
- You can submit the form once you have completed it.
- After setting up your login profile, you need to create a username and password.
- After clicking the save button, you’ll need to sign in with your Username and password.
- Register for your district’s army rally by logging into your profile.
Indian Army Portal Login and Registration 2022
Indian Army 2022: Through this post, we are telling you people how you can apply for the Indian Army. Those who are interested in joining the Indian Army and who love to do something for their country, then this is a very golden opportunity for those people to join the Indian Army. whatever we are showing below to register, by these steps you can register very easily, so read the process given below carefully.
- First, candidates must visit the official site and click on the “New Registration” link.
- After completing the form, candidates need to click on the submit button.
- Once you have registered on the official web page of the Indian Army, you have the option of applying online or checking your profile details using your Username and password.
- Before applying for an open rally organized by the Army, all candidates must fill out the online registration form.
- Candidate registration was not required in the past, but now all candidates must register online or submit an online form.
- Therefore, this article will cover all the essential details, documents, or steps you need to follow when registering or logging in.
How to Retrieve your Username or password on Join Indian Army Portal
Friend, this happens many times, and it happens on many online portals that we create our user ID and password, and after logging in, we fill all the forms and then forget our user ID and password. We face a lot of trouble in such a situation. People have to face many problems, so let us tell you that if you have completed the form and after that you have forgotten your user id password, then how to get it back easily.
We have shown some simple steps that you can follow to get your user credentials back:-
- Log in to the Indian Army by visiting the login page.
- Choose to forget the Username from the drop-down menu.
- The next page will ask you for some information.
- If you’ve forgotten your Username, please enter your registered mobile number and Matriculation/10th Certificate Number.
- The forgot password option will appear if you forget your password.
- Then enter your email address and date of birth, as well as your Matriculation/10th Certificate No. A mobile number is required to register.
- If you click the submit button, you will receive a password via your registered mobile number or email address.
- Afterward, log in using the new password.
Indian Army Recruitment [FAQ]
Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms) 25-34 Yrs
Junior Commissioned Officer Catering (Army Service Corps) 21-27 Yrs
Havildar Education(Army Education Corps) 20-25 Yrs
Soldier (General Duty) Women Military police 17 ½ – 21 Yrs
The minimum age required is 16 and half years and maximum is 19 and half. You can pursue the course of your choice after joining NDA. Originally Answered: Can a thirteen-year-old join the Indian Army? Yes ofcourse can join army, but some rules and conditions.
The initial salary of a General Duty Constable is Rs. 23,527 per month with the basic pay of Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100.
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general.The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and national unity, to defend the nation from external aggression and internal threats, and to maintain peace and security within its borders.
Hope you have got to know a lot through this post of Indian army job. and you must have come to know how you can apply for an Indian Army post. Friends, I want you to share this post with your friends as much as possible. so that they can also know about the recruitment of the Indian Army, and they can also apply for this government job. If you want to ask any question related to Indian Army Recruitment, then you can ask us through comment, we will definitely answer your questions.