Delhi Ration Card 2022: Hello friends, let us talk about Delhi Ration Cards today. If you are a resident of Delhi and you do not have a ration card yet. So we will tell you how you can apply for a ration card and if you have applied then how you can check its status. Friends, ration card is an essential document which we can use for other works as well. The manner in which the inflation is increasing day by day, due to which the people of middle class and lower middle class are facing many problems day by day. Through Delhi ration card, people will be able to fulfill their food needs.
Friends, let us tell you that Delhi Ration Card has been issued by the Food Supply Department for the people who come under APL/BPL/AAY category in the state. People of Delhi state who do not have a ration card yet can easily apply for their ration card. For your information, the food department of the state has started an online facility for the application of ration card. And those people who have ration card and the ration card has expired, then those people can also get their ration card renewed. As you all of us know how helpful ration card is, poor families can buy ration from ration card. Today we will give you all the information related to this scheme through this article, so you must read our article till the end.
Delhi Ration Card List 2022
Ration Card: Let us tell you how many types of ration cards there are in Delhi, which ration card we can get the benefit of. Friends, let us tell you that 3 types of Ration cards are made. All three ration cards have been kept in different categories, so let us tell you which are the categories of ration cards.
The people of the state who have recently applied online to get their new ration card, then let us tell them that those people can check have their name and their family’s name in the Delhi ration card list (National Food Security Act – NFSA). You can easily check the name on their official nfs.delhi.gov.in website. People whose names will come under this online list, they will be given subsidized rates from fair price shops, those people whose names will not come in this list, all those people will not be able to get the benefit of this facility. If the name has not come in your ration card, then you can find out by visiting any nearest office.
Delhi Ration Card 2022 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Delhi Ration Card|
|Department||Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|Profit takers||Citizens of the State|
|Objective||Providing ration card and other|
facilities through online medium
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
Types of Delhi Ration Card
- APL Ration Card – This ration is issued by the state government to those families of the state who are living above the poverty line and whose annual income is less than 1 lakh rupees. APL ration cards will be provided to those families.
- BPL Ration Card – This ration card has been issued to those families of the state who are living below the poverty line and those families whose annual income is less than 10000 rupees, those families will be provided BPL ration card by the government.
- AAY Ration Card – This ration card has been issued for those families of the state which are very poor and who have no means of income. AAY Ration Card will be provided to them.
Benefits of Ration Card
Ration Card Benefits: Let us know what are the benefits of ration card, although there are many benefits of ration card, it is very beneficial for those people who are junior class and middle class. You all know what is the condition of poverty in our country. How much people are worried about ration. People do not have ration for the whole month, then through this ration card they will be able to take ration from the government at low rates so that they can run their homes well.
By the way, friends, you and all of us are not completely unaware that since the time Corona has come to our country, thousands and lakhs of people are worried about ration. Due to Covid-19, many people have lost their jobs. Due to the loss of jobs of people, they are not able to bring ration to their house. But through ration card, these people can overcome all their problems and can run their house easily by taking ration through ration card.
- Ration cards are issued on the basis of income and economic status of the citizens of the state.
- People of the state get food items like rice, sugar, kerosene, pulses etc. from the ration shop with the help of ration card.
- You can buy ration at cheap rates and live your life well.
- Ration card is very much needed for doing any government work or in government offices.
- Ration card is an important document for all of us. Which is useful for many of us.
- You can also use ration card to make voter id card.
- It helps people to get food items at very low prices, thereby reducing the financial burden on them.
- You can also use the ration card in the application for getting a driving license.
- You can also use it to take scholarships in school.
Delhi Ration Card 2022 Highlights
|Rice||AAY||10 Kg/Per Card|
|AAY||1.5 Kg/Per Card|
|Sugar||AAY||1 Kg/Per Card|
|Wheat||AAY||25 Kg/Per Card|
|AAy||6 Kg/Per Card|
Required Documents of Ration Card Delhi 2022 (Eligibility)
Ration card Documents: Friends, if you also want to apply for Delhi Ration Card and you do not know what documents are required for it, then let us tell you what are the documents required to apply for Delhi Ration Card. You read our given procedure carefully so that you do not face any kind of issue while applying for a ration card.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Aadhar card of application
- Pan Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
How to Apply for a Delhi Ration Card Online ?
Friends, let us tell you how you can easily apply for a Delhi Ration Card sitting at home without going to the office. We have explained the step by step process below, you can easily apply for a Delhi Ration Card sitting at home by following it.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official nfs.delhigovt.nic.in website of Food Safety. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Apply Online for Food Security” in the Citizen Corner section.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen. After this you will reach the e-district portal.
- The login form will appear on the portal of E-District, below which you will see your ‘Register’ option. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to fill Select Document Type: Enter Document No etc. After registering yourself, you have to login and click on the New Ration Card Registration Form.
- After which you will see a registration form like this. Now fill all the information in the form properly and click on the “Submit” button given below.
- With this your application process will be completed.
Process to Download e-Ration Card
If you have applied for a ration card and your name has appeared in the list then you can easily download it online in PDF format.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of “get e-ration card” from the section of Citizen Corner.
- After clicking on the option, the ration card number, name of the head of the family, aadhaar number of HOF/NFS ID, year of birth of HOF, mobile number etc. have to be filled as given in NFS.
- After this you have to click on the button of Continue. Then you see the e-ration card. Click on the “Download” option to get it.
Delhi Ration Card [FAQ]
Click on the generate e-card option. Enter the details required such as ration card number, the Aadhaar number of head of the family/NFS ID, Head of the family, Date of Birth of head of the family, and the registered mobile number given at the time of registration. Click on ‘Submit’.
Eligible for obtaining ration card. The type of card determines the benefits gained. The households are having an annual income of less than Rs. 1 lakh will be considered as eligible households for the inclusion in NFS.
Go to the official website of the department of food and supplies. https://nfsa.up.gov.in/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx. On the homepage, click on the eligibility list of the NFSA. The next page will ask you the search by ration card number or by ration card from other details.
Every citizen living in Delhi can get the benefits of ration card. Through this, he can buy ration at cheap prices, the ration received by the government at work prices will be provided to the 3 category ration holders according to their category.
If you liked the information, then do not forget to share it and If you have any further questions or comments about the Delhi Ration Card 2022, then please leave them in the comments section below. We will make every effort to respond to all of your questions and concerns as soon as possible.