CBSE 10th Result 2022 was declared on its official site on 20th February 2022. Those who have given the first term examination can check their result through cbse.gov.in. This article is not beneficial only for term one, and when you want to check your final board result, this would also be the same. Let’s see the complete information for checking via different platforms.
Here we will share some details and knowledge about the CBSE 10th Result 2022. The entire important topic has been covered in this article. If you are in 10th class, this article is for you, so read it properly.
CBSE Class 10th term one result
The examination of term one was held in November and ended in December 2021.
The result of class 10th term one was declared in January 2022. Term one examinations were based on multiple-choice questions and the time duration of the examination was 90 minutes.
The format of MCQ was case-based and assertion- reasoning type. Term one has covered 50% of the syllabus, and this exam has been conducted online through the OMR sheet.
There was no declaration of any pass and fail status in term one, but these marks will be added with the student’s scores in the term two examinations. As CBSE has announced its result on the official site, you need to check it and download using the given instructions.
CBSE Class 10th Term 1 result details
|Name||CBSE 10th Result|
|Board Name||CBSE ( Central Board of Secondaty Education)|
|Exam Date||30 November 2021 – 11 December 2021|
|CBSE 10th Term-1 Result||Jan-Feb 2022|
|Result Available on||Online|
Steps to check CBSE class 10th Result
The result is out now, check or download the result using the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, go on the official website of CBSE, the website is www.cbseresults.nic.in
- Here, you will see an option “Results” click it.
- Once you tap it, a new page will open, where you will get an option “Central Board 10th Term-1 Result 2022”, tap it.
- Again, a new page will open, where you need to fill the required fields such as Roll Number, School Number, Date of birth, and then hit the submit button.
- When you submit your details, you will see your result and download or print it.
How to check results on Digi locker
You must be aware of Digilocker, where you can store all your documents on a digital platform. See the steps and check your CBSE 10th result.
- You can log in to Digilocker using a six-digit pin if you have already registered, or you need to create a new account with Aadhar and mobile number either on a website or can use an application.
- For a Digilocker account, you will get credentials via SMS.
- Now, click on the marksheet or scoreboard and then download it.
How to get results on SMS
If you want to use the SMS feature for your result, you have to send an SMS to the given number provided by the CBSE.
- Go on an SMS application on your phone.
- Now create a new message in the following format: Type an SMS: cbse10roll number date of birth school number center number.
- And then send it to a number, 7738299899.
- You will get your result within minutes via SMS on your mobile phone.
How to get the 10th result on call
CBSE has created one more way to check your result. This is based on an interactive voice response system. Let’s see the steps to get your result using this method.
- To check your result, call on the given number as provided by the CBSE: (for Delhi residence:- 24300699 and other states:- 011 – 24300699)
- An operator will instruct you to reach the result. Follow the same as suggested.
- In the end, you will hear your marks on-call subject-wise.
Calculate total CGPA of 10th result
There are grade points on the result for each subject. If you want to know your CGPA, we will tell you to calculate it easily.
- First, add all grade points of the top five subjects.
- And then divide the added result by 5.
- You can understand this fact with an example; suppose you have got 7,8,9,8,8 grade points.
- Adding them all, you will have 40, now divide it by 5. And hence, it will be 8, so your CGPA is 8.
Convert CGPA into a percentage
In the earlier time, all students got a percentage. But, now CBSE declares the result in grade points. Here, you will know how to convert CGPA into a percentage.
There is a simple formula to get your percentage. Just multiply your CGPA by 9.5. Suppose you have got 8 CGPA, multiply it with 9.5, and the final result is 76%.
Verification of CBSE 10th Result 2022:-
Students who are not satisfied with their results can apply for the verification. You should go through the mentioned steps to verify your result.
Every year, CBSE asks for the verification of their results. If anyone wants to verify it, they can apply via the official portal.
- Go to the official site; you can see the “verification or re-evaluation” option in the latest news. Tap it.
- You can apply for the same after declaring the result within six days.
- Follow the instructions and select the subject which you want to verify. For each subject, there will be a fee of ₹500.
- Make this payment using online payment gateways.
- After final submission, you will get a copy of your answer sheet.
Re-evaluation of CBSE 10th Result
Few students are not satisfied with their results; in such a case, CBSE gives a chance to re-evaluate the papers if you are also one of those students who think that you have not scored as you wrote the answer sheet. If you want your answers to be re-evaluated, apply them.
- Once the results come out, the official site will be active for the next 2-to 3 days.
- On which answer you doubted, pay ₹100 for each question.
- After re-evaluation, any update will be reflected in your re-evaluated result.
- This service is valid for one time; this would be the final result.
Note:- The fees paid for the verification or re-evaluation are refundable, so before applying for the same process, think at least twice.
CBSE class 10 term two Exams
CBSE will conduct this exam in April 2022 and will end in May 2022; the format of the term two examinations will be based on short answers and long answers. The duration of the examination will be two hours.
CBSE has also declared that if the number of COVID-19 cases will increase dramatically, then the term two exams will be online as a 90-minute MCQ-based examsame as term one exam. Term two examinations results will release May 2022.
CBSE class 10 term two syllabus
CBSE class 10th syllabus of term two exams includes only that part of term one which has not been covered. The board has split the syllabus of 10th into two parts, each of the parts carrying 50% of the syllabus. Also, the board has reduced the syllabus by 50%, and if you did not know about the reduction of the syllabus, then go to the office side of CBSE and check it.
Safety Rules instruction for 10th class students:-
As the government has announced offline classes, soon board examinations will also be organaized offline mode. We have given some important instructions for those who are going to appear in class 10th board exams. So prepare properly.
- Vaccination is compulsory that mean students who has got the vaccine can appear in the exam.
- The entire students as to wear a mask during examination examination
- They should have their own things
- They should seat separately
Related Question asked about CBSE 10th result
CBSE may release the 10th result in the february.
For checking the CBSE 10th result you need to go to cbseresults.nic.in. Then you need to click on CBSE Result 2022 Term 1 option, afterthat you need to enter your roll number and date of birth, finally you can see the result.
I hope you have got the information which you want related to CBSE 10th result 2022. I hope you have downloaded your result, so now start your preparation for the second terminal examination as you will get its date soon. If you need more information related to the CBSE board, keep in touch.