Many schemes are run for the upliftment of the economically weaker class by the government. One of them, the Ration Card Scheme. Ration card plans to distribute ration for free and middle class people. If you are a resident of Bihar and you have not yet made your ration card, then this article is for you.
Bihar Ration Card 2022
Ration card is a very useful document. It can also be used as ID-proof. Ration Cards in Bihar are issued by the Food and Consumer Protection Department (The Food and Consumer Protection Department) under the supervision of the Government of Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies.
Objectives of Bihar Ration Card
The purpose of the Bihar government plan is to provide ration cards to all residents of the state at one place. It can be applied in both online or offline methods. The online application has begun from January 24. To apply offline, you need to visit the nearby food supply and then you can submit your form in the office. Official website EPDs.bihar.gov.in has also been released by Bihar Government.
Delhi Ration Card Details 2022
|Plan Name||Bihar Ration Card Scheme|
|Department||Ration Card Scheme|
|Beneficiary||People of Bihar|
|Objective||Low price ration|
|Types of Ration Cards Issued in Bihar||APL, BPL, AAY, AY|
|Date of Application||Currently Available|
|Date of Application||Date not fixed|
|Official website of application||http://epos.bihar.gov.in/|
Types of Bihar Ration Card
Depending on the economic situation of the people, the ration cards are mainly four types. All cards are of different colors so that even if the distributor is not written, it can easily recognize it.
1. BPL Ration Card – BELOW POVERTY LINE) that means the citizen of the state, which besides its life below the poverty line, BPL ration card is given. Their income is less than ₹24000. This card is red color.
2. APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card is for those citizens of the state which come above the poverty line i.e. whose income is more than 24000. By showing the ration card, civil discounted rates can take fertilizers, food and other supplies. It is green.
3. AAY Ration Card – AAY or End Grain Plan This is the card / plan released for the poor person from the poor government by the central government. The person coming under this scheme is given a yellow ration card and this ration card is only given to it which is very poor.
4. Annapurna Ration Card – Annapurna Ration Card is especially for those who have been agged and take advantage of pension. At the nearest shop, the ration can get ration in the old age, so this card has been issued by the government.
Benefits of Bihar Ration Card
The ration card is a very useful document. It can be used as an identity card (ID-proof).
- It can also be used to make various government work such as voter ID, to open the account and to build a driving license.
- Ration Card does not only take ration for free ration but also to take wheat, rice, kerosene oil, sugar etc. at affordable rates.
- Since your residence address is recorded on your ration card. Therefore it can also be used as address proof.
- Not only that if you want to take a power connection, then it can also easily take through the ration card.
Eligibility for making Bihar Ration Card
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- His income should be less than 24000.
- With more than 24000 income, the applicant will be eligible for an APL card.
Documents required to get Bihar Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Income Certificate
- Current Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Process to apply online for Bihar Ration Card
- Login to the official website issued by the Department of Food and Consumer Protection for the online application of Bihar Ration Card (EPDS.Bihar.gov.in).
- On the opening home page, click on the option of “Apply For Online RC”.
- After this, click on the option of “To Register Click HERE”.
- Now click on the option of “Get Otp” after inserting your name, email id, mobile number and captcha.
- The mobile number given by the applicant will be OTP. Fill that number to click on the option of “Validate OTP” and proceed.
- Enter your base number in the next step
- Select the name of the district from Select District and insert the pin code.
- Now make a memorable password (if you want it can keep it in a safe place) and click on the option of the register.
- After the registration you will find your login ID (Login ID) that you can keep on your mobile or any paper.
- Login with the help of the creative ID and password created.
- The application form will open on logging in where you have to fill your details. Take time to fill the form. Keep shaking all the information so that there is no error.
- Submit the necessary documents and submit.
- After filling the application form completely, finally take the print out of the application and keep it safe.
Process to apply offline for Bihar Ration Card
- Application form must be submitted for offline application of Bihar Ration Card. This application form will be found from any regional office or SDO office.
- Filled your description in the application form. Time to fill the form so that there is no scope for the mistake.
- Verify it by putting your passport size photo on the form.
- Attach the original residence certificate and old ration card with form.
- In the event of residence certificate or ration card, surrender certificate, FSO or testimony will be valid.
- Deposit the required documents attached to the application form. You will get a new ration card in 15 to 20 days.
So friends, through this article, we have tried their best to read every single small news related to Bihar Ration card. Because many people do not have anything in the online application due to lack of correct information about it. If you like this post, please share with your friends so that they also make Bihar ration card. If there is a question related to Bihar Ration Card which we have not been able to complete in this post, you can ask us through the comment in your comment section. We will be happy to answer.