Ration card is an important document. With the help of this, poor and economically weak citizens can buy wheat, rice, sugar etc. Foods from the government ration shop at discounted rates. Mainly the ration card works to bring the life of the people of the lower class on the track.
Jharkhand Ration Card
The ration card is issued by the Jharkhand government to run the life of the poor and low class people smoothly, by the Jharkhand government. It can raise a permanent resident of Jharkhand. On any government ration shop, food items, such as wheat, rice, pulses, sugar, kerosene etc. can easily buy their life by buying discounted rates. Jharkhand can apply online for civil ration cards. The official website released for it is https://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/.
Types of Jharkhand ration card
Jharkhand Ration Cards are issued on the basis of people’s economic condition (Ration cards are issued on the basis of income of the people) which are mainly three types.
BPL Ration Card
Below Poverty Line (Below Poverty Line) is the state’s citizen who speaks his life under the poverty line, BPL ration card is given. The annual income of families coming down from the poverty line should not be more than 10,000 rupees.
APL Ration Card
The benefits of APL Ration Card can raise the citizens of the state which are living above the poverty line, that is, people with more than 10,000 income have been kept in the APL category. The good thing is that no income has been set for this ration card.
AAY Ration Card
AAY or Umdaya Grain Plan Under this scheme, the state has tried to benefit the people who are living their own lives in poverty. The citizens of the state who do not have any definite means of income or if they do not have income, they can get the benefit of Aay Ration Card.
Process to apply online for Jharkhand Ration Card
Jharkhand Ration Cards can apply online to apply home. For this, the official website issued by the Food Supply Department will go to https://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/.
Now there will be an online service option on the home page that will open. Finding the option of ‘Online Application’ in this option will have to click on it.
- Clicking on the online application option will open a page where you will open a page. Read all the information given well and click on a button of Proceed.
- Now you will open a new page where you have to select the option of ‘application for new ration card’.
- Here you will have to enter your current mobile number, after that the pages of the ration card form will appear.
- This form is very careful and full of attention. After filling the form, click the Submit button and submit.
- As soon as the form will submit, OTP will come to the given mobile number which you have to fill in the place given in the computer. After putting in the OTP, receipt number and details will be found.
- Now save this page to the preview option where you will have to fill in the details of the application and take print out of this form and submit all the important documents in the DSO office of your district.
Important documents for Jharkhand ration card
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Any one identity card)
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill or water bill
- Passport size photograph of family members
- Procedure to Apply for a New Ration Card
The process of applying for a new ration card in Jharkhand state is also very easy. Follow the steps below and make sure you fill your form clearly:
Download application form – 2 for new ration card or download http://www.india.gov.in/allimpfrms/allforms/9225.pdf from the official website of Jharkhand Government.
Fill all sections of the form carefully and attach important documents.
If you live in the urban area, then deposit the ration card application form with important documents to the block level supplies.
If you live in the rural area, then the district level supply officer or sub-departmental officer will have to deposit all the necessary documents.
On depositing the ration card application form, you will get a receipt on which the date of collecting the ration card will be written.
Note that the concerned office can confirm the new address mentioned in your application, and if all the information is correct then you will be implemented by modifying a new ration card or old card.
Information about the family listed members and other people in the application will also be verified by an investigation officer.
If all the information is correct, you will be issued a ration card or for some reason the application is rejected then the reasons will be provided.
Benefits of Jharkhand ration card
The ration card comes to work on the cheap rate of wheat, rice, kerosene oil, sugar etc. such as the subsidized food industry.
- The ration card can be used as an important identity certificate (ID-proof).
- Through the ration card, the government’s second schemes can also benefit.
- It can also be used to create applications for various government operations such as pension, Ayushman card, voter ID, to open an account in the bank and to build a driving license.
- Ration card is also acceptable in non-government offices along with government offices.
- Since your residence address is recorded on your ration card. Therefore it can also be used as address proof.
- Not only that if you want to take a power connection, then it can also easily take through the ration card.
Answers to any of your questions related to Jharkhand Ration Card or any information is not available from the official website https://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/ If you have to contact the helpline number 18003456598 issued by the government can do.
All the cards have been identified by different colors so that the distributor can not be easily identified even if it is not written.
Friends, I have tried to give full information about Jharkhand Ration Card from in this post and have told how many ration cards are created in Jharkhand. If you have liked this post, then you must share with your friends and if there are any other questions related to the Jharkhand ration card so that you can ask through the comment. We will definitely answer your questions.